Upon receiving this grant fund, we have two weeks to complete this proposed project.
The project activities shall include the following:
1. Project planning meeting with HSDF Project members. Objective: To apportion duty among members and plan for the project. Duration: one day. Responsible Persons: Mr. Okeke Chidi. Expected Outcomes/Results: Increased understanding of the roles. Venue: Conference call.
2. Advocacy to community leaders and key stakeholders. Objective: To sensitize community leaders and key stakeholders about the project. Duration: one day. Responsible Person:Project Director/HSDF members. Expected Outcomes/Results: Support of community leaders gained increased understanding of their roles for the success of the program.
3. Advocacy visit to Enugu State Ministry Health. Objective: To inform the Enugu State ministry Health concerning Helpers Social Development Foundation Covid-19 Prevention kits distribution to Ngwo Community. Duration: one day. Responsible Person: Project Director/Olivia Ezeani. Expected outcomes/Results: To gain the Ministry Support and know their role for the success of the program.
4. Purchase of Covid-19 prevention Kits. Objective: To Purchase Covid-19 Prevention Kits such as face masks, Hand Sanitizers, Mobile wash hand bucket from reliable seller. Responsible Persons: Mr. Michael Chukwuebuka and Miss. Chiamaka Agbim. Duration: Two days
5. Design and printing of one visible banners for our program. Responsibility person: Mr. Okeke Chidi. Duration: Two days
6. Commencement of Covid-19 distribution of prevention relief materials in Ngwo Community with assistant of Health workers in the State. Duration: Two days
7. Participatory monitoring Community/HSDF provision of visibility materials: banners.
8. Report writing (program and financial). Objective: To document project activities. Responsibility person: Project director/HSDF members. Expected Outcomes/Results: Report written and submitted to Donor Agency. Duration: one day
My name is Okeke Chidi Chinwendu, a Nigerian. I am the chairman of Helpers Social Development Foundation, a registered nonprofit making organization with Head office in Enugu State, Nigeria. I am compassionate person who hate suffering and abandonment, my choice of humanitarian work as a career choice to be able to assist others who are less privileged.