- Engagement with the local council, leaders and members of Awoyaya community, for sensitisation and awareness about RECYCLING BANKS INITIATIVE and CLIMATE ACTION.
- Discussion with plastics packaging company to acquire durable waste recycling collection Bins
- Identification of strategic places for the proposed Waste Recycling Bins to be positioned, in other to promote sustainable waste management in Awoyaya community, Lagos Nigeria and likewise to mitigate Climate Action.
- Continuous sensitisation and followup within the community of the proposed project.
- Regular open Feedback from the community.
- As a waste recycling and social enterprise with over fives years of promoting social economic and enviromental wellbeing. Our innovative model for collection, transportation and processing of different recyclables in an environmental friendly manner, will be adopted before selling to different end-users, e.g. Plastics, Polythene and Toilets roll industries etc.
- Birth and raise eco friendly citizens that will also promote more heathier environment.
- Help reduce poverty while open avenues for sources of financial inclusion.
- Strengthen TRASHUSERS SERVICES responsibility and commitment towards humanity and the environment.
A serial entrepreneur, recycler, and sustainability consultant. He holds a certificate in Circular Economy from Lagos Business School ( Pan-Atlantic University ) and Higher National Diploma HND in Surveying and Geoinformatics from Yaba College of Technology. He is an Alumnus of Sterling Bank Academy.A business developer with five years experience in waste management and recycling,
Member of Nigeria Association of Small and Medium Enterprise NASME, member of Recyclers Association of Nigeria. He is presently the founder, Trashusers.