- Engagement with the local council, leaders and members of Awoyaya community, for sensitisation and awareness about RECYCLING BANKS INITIATIVE and CLIMATE ACTION.
- Discussion with plastics packaging company to acquire durable waste recycling collection Bins
- Identification of strategic places for the proposed Waste Recycling Bins to be positioned, in other to promote sustainable waste management in Awoyaya community, Lagos Nigeria and likewise to mitigate Climate Action.
- Continuous sensitisation and followup within the community of the proposed project.
- Regular open Feedback from the community.
- As a waste recycling and social enterprise with over fives years of promoting social economic and enviromental wellbeing. Our innovative model for collection, transportation and processing of different recyclables in an environmental friendly manner, will be adopted before selling to different end-users, e.g. Plastics, Polythene and Toilets roll industries etc.
- Birth and raise eco friendly citizens that will also promote more heathier environment.
- Help reduce poverty while open avenues for sources of financial inclusion.
- Strengthen TRASHUSERS SERVICES responsibility and commitment towards humanity and the environment.
Today, we continue the Waste Audit with Awoyaya community, Lagos. We plan to cover five streets in the community to identify where are these waste being generated.
Today, l engaged some of the youths to enlighten them on the need to practice recycling rather than allowing waste to endup in the environment.